20100928

One step further.

Since I handed in my thesis last week, I spent some great days so far. First of all, I went to Wiesbaden to see Wiebke after she left Madrid for her NY adventure for the first time. It was great to see her again, talk about the days back then and think about those, that are about to come. It was a pretty chill stay over there and besides her, I visited Wiesbaden, Mainz and Frankfurt/ Main and also met other close and new friends. On my way back home I stopped on Karlsruhe and Stuttgart and I spent some more nice hours in good company. It was a real fun week. Here you can find some pics.
Wiebke & me

Wiesbaden

Mainz

Frankfurt

Karlsruhe

Stuttgart

Besides I booked my flights for Madrid. In just 2 weeks I will head over to Spain for a month and enjoy my time over there with friends, sun and good atmosphere. I hope to get my thoughts organized a bit in order to see the things a bit clearer in the end. But until I will be going, there are still some highlights to come: Ele from Madrid is coming to Ulm, I will be going to the Wiesn with friends and enjoy another weekend in Munich, maybe another in Stuttgart. So there are some great days about to come.

For now, I will just end with another picture. I just discovered this funny site on the internet and already had loads of fun. I am sure, there will be more pics available in the upcoming days.

me in the virtual photo booth

No comments: