20110331

Friends.

FRIENDS. A word that seems to be so simple and is often used in an inflationary way. Everybody is talking about them, everybody wants them. Everybody has them. At least I do hope so.

But the question is: who is your friend? Who are your friends? The ones, you go out with from time to time? The ones, you have a chat every once in a while? The ones you see every day to share every day's moments? Or the ones, you share the very special ones, even if they are not with you? The ones, you can rely on for 100%? The ones, you can cry with and just be yourself? Or is it even the one? No plural, but just that one special person?

I think everybody has to decide on his own, whom he'd like to consider as a friend. I am pretty happy to be able to say: I have some friends I can rely on for 100%. That I can talk to about anything. Share every moment: the special ones as well as the daily live. Friends that are close or don't live around the corner. But you know, even if you just talk to them twice a year and see them even less: they are there. For you, for me. For us.

Thanks a lot therefor guys.

No comments: