20110327

Strange moody days.

It's been quite quiet the last weeks on here. But it seems as if it just reflects my private life these days... As my daily life at work turned out to be quite busy lately, I am trying to keep private things easy and simple, focusing on taking a time-out for myself to be able to think about various things and of course on spending time with close friends instead of adventure, party and stuff. And I have to admit, I really like it. Enjoying good moments with great people seems to be the best option these days. In combination with good music it even gets better.

Today I also took some new pictures. I would like to have some more time left to concentrate on that in order to improve my knowledge on photography. But as time is little, I didn't do it that much. But I hope, with the beginning of spring, the outcoming sun and blue sky, I get some more motivation to go out with my camera to document the birth of nature in spring. :-)

Besides all that, it also really became clear, that it's neccessary for me to go back to Madrid for some days. I miss the mood of the city and - of course - my friends over there. So I am thinking about going there in the end of April. Let's see if I can manage it somehow. Would be great.

To end this thing up, I'd like to post a song I am listening to over and over again. It's just great.

2 comments:

Belle said...

Beautiful music and lovely photos on the video.

flixx85 said...

I have to admit, I didn't really focus on the vid, I just love the song a lot and this is why I posted it. ;)